Among all the modern Management Systems ISO 9001- Quality Management System stands foremost in the world. This system enables the companies to maintain excellent procedures in order to meet customer needs at the global level in terms of Quality and Standards.
Customers are increasingly becoming quality-conscious shoppers. They want to know up front that your business will meet their needs. A certified Quality Management System demonstrates your commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Implementing a Quality Management System will help you enhance customer satisfaction, achieve consistency, and improve internal processes. It can minimize the risk that customer expectations are not met.
Eight Quality Management Principles
- Customer focus
- Leader ship
- Improvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach
- Continual improvement
- Fact based decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relation ship
ISO 9001-Key Benefits
- It offer following advantage
- Boosts your image
- Increase sales
- Improve your earnings
- Lessons optional cost
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Maximize efficiency
[ BRSM Certification is accredited for QMS ISO 9001, EMS ISO 14001, OSHMS ISO 45001, FSMS ISO 22000 and QMSMDD ISO 13485 and … ]
WHY CHOOSE BRSM?
BRSM is accredited by IAS for ISO 9001 certification
Our success is based upon a close working partnership, focused on driving your business forward. We have specially trained auditors in the country to deliver a certification service meaningful to your business.
BRSM offers the possibility of combined certifications to the largest range of recognized standards, bringing consistency, optimization and efficiency.
Key steps in our approach are:
- Contract signature
- Pre-audit (optional): gap analysis and diagnosis of your systems current position against requirements of the standard;
- Initial Audit: to verify the establishment and implementation of the basic structure of your QMS
- Certification audit (certificate issued after successful certification audit);
- Surveillance audits to follow the continual improvement;
- Re-certification after 3 years through full audit or continual
Following each step, a factual and comprehensive report is promptly delivered allowing your company to continually improve its QMS performance.
For more details about the service of Quality Management System please send email to email@example.com